Limited Stock Available - Click "ADD TO CART" To Get Yours Now For 50% OFF 🔥
Take your look to the next level without sacrificing an ounce of comfort!
Tired of feeling like you have to choose between looking stylish and staying comfortable?
With Classic Oxford, you can class up any outfit without compromising your comfort. Our top-grade leather oxfords come in timeless designs with versatile colors so that you look great no matter how long the day lasts!
Unlike other brands, our Classic Oxford:
Note: We sell EU sizes. Please verify your size according to the size chart before completing your order for a sure comfortable fit.
|Size||Heel to toe|
Keeps your foot dry and fresh
Lace-up closure allows for simple on/off
Suitable for both casual and professional wear
Put aside the idea that comfort and sophistication can't coexist - Classic Oxford is here to show you a new reality!
Enjoy top-grade leather construction with ever-versatile color options, all while feeling comfy and looking timelessly refined in any outfit.
So why settle for one or the other when you can have it all? Go ahead - be classy AND comfortable!
Choose Your Classic Oxford right now and take advantage of an incredible deal!
Question: What are the materials used to make these shoes?
Upper Material: Genuine Leather
Outsole Material: Rubber
Insole Material: Full Grain Leather
Lining Material: Cotton Fabric
Question: How to care for these shoes?
1. Don't wear the shoes every day. Leather, like your skin, requires breathing. To avoid wearing the same pair of shoes every day, you should always have at least two pairs in your regular rotation.
2. After each use, clean them. Keep a shoe brush or microfiber cloth on hand to quickly clean your shoes after each wear.
3. Inclement weather should be avoided. This should go without saying, but avoid wearing leather shoes in a downpour and avoid walking on salt- and snow-covered sidewalks in the winter.
4. Every six wears, polish them. You don't want your leather to get too wet or too dry because it will crack.
5. When not in use, store in a dust bag. Dust can accumulate in leather shoes over time, causing staining and degradation. If you aren't going to be wearing your shoes on a regular basis, keep them in a fabric dust bag to protect them while allowing them to breathe.
Returns without prior advise from our customer service team will not be valid for a refund.
To complete your return, we require that you have received instructions from our customer service team regarding the return.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
The customer shall be responsible for all return shipping cost.
All store credit, refunds, and/or exchanges that are due will be issued within 3 to 5 business days after the return is processed.
You can find additional information about our Return Policy HERE.